Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Long time no write!

You know when you are sticking to some plan of yours, like going to the gym or eating healthy or showering daily, and you do really well for a long time and then, for whatever reason, you slack off a few days? And then a few weeks? And then getting back into that habit is SUPER hard?

Welcome to my blog!

I have all these lofty goals and tend to do well with it for some amount of time, but almost unavoidably, I just drop the ball and leave it laying. 

Maybe one day I'll get my shizz together and make something of this blog.

Until then,  you can pop in and read my sporadic, random ramblings. 

My hiatus was initially due to the best reason EVER: my husband and I took a trip to Jamaica! 


Yah mon!

We went with some friends of ours, and it was fabulous. 

#letsmakeitamonthlyoccurrence 

I don't really have a good reason as to why I didn't get back into blogging when we got home, other than that my mind stayed on vacation longer than my actual vacation. 


And I suppose not much has really happened that's been worth blogging about. So, I think I'll get back into the swing of things by doing a recap of our trip and then get back into link-ups. I just love link-ups because they really help when inspiration is running low! 

So thank you for rejoining me, and hopefully I can produce some halfway decent content!! 

#fingerscrossed



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Pumpkin is the New Black. Powered by