Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

My Lilly Pulitzer After Hours Sale Goodies!


Lilly's After Hours sales are always amazing, and this one is no different. I got a lot of great things, but I'm already having some regrets about what I didn't buy. I had a major case of "But look at how much I'm SAVING!!", and I wasn't paying much attention to how much I was spending. Since I'm certain my husband was, in fact, paying attention, I'll stop with these goodies: 





I'm apparently addicted to Lilly Pulitzer Intarsia sweaters! #thenewElsa

Steve bought me a LP Luxletic outfit for my birthday, and I was so excited to see some of the Luxletic collection in the sale! I picked up the Weekender Jacket to complete my set. 


At the After Party sale in January I bought the packable puffer vest in pink, and I wore it a ton. Since you can never have too many puffer vests, I added a black one to my collection! 

I do think I need to say here that these are much better for style than for warmth. They're fairly thin so they can pack up nicely, but they still have a great puffer look when not rolled up. 


I have wanted a Wiley Tube Yop for a long time, and never pulled the trigger until today. I'm not totally crazy about strapless things, but I decided if I was ever going to try one, it should be now while they're at a great price. 


I only bought one dress, and that's what I'm regretting now. I really wish I'd gotten one or two more. Maybe I should drop some hints to the family about early Christmas shopping...



So, did you do any shopping today? Post your picks here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Pumpkin is the New Black. Powered by