Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Halloween Soundtrack

It's almost that most terrifying time of the year, and in the spirit of loving any chance I have to celebrate any ol' thang, I created a Halloween playlist to share with my readers! 

I soooo wish I had some Photoshop skills to add some cute graphics, but I don't, so you'll have to settle for some funny memes. 

#YouAreWelcome


 #WhoAreYouLookinAt?


On to the tunes!

I'll be honest, this is my Halloween-themed playlist, not one I'd necessarily play at an actual full-on Halloween party. That being said, it's not censored, so if you add these to your Spotify, You Have Been Warned! 

I Put A Spell On You
Love Potion #9
Howlin' For You
Witchcraft
Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare-All)
Castin' My Spell
What's a Girl To Do?
My Body's a Zombie For You
Strange and Beautiful
Black Magic Woman
She Blinded Me With Science
Love Song For a Vampire
Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me
I'm Your Boogie Man
Lil' Devil
Abracadabra
Strange Brew
Zombie Dance
Little Ghost
Disturbia
Howl
Bad Things
She Wolf 
Vampire
Witchy Woman
Gloomy Sunday
Skeleton Song
Witch
Monster
Banana Boat Song (Day-O)
Black Magic
I'm In Love With a Monster
Grim, Grinning Ghosts
Thriller
E.T.
Time Warp
Sweet Transvestite (holla to my fellow Rocky Horror Fans!)
Bad Romance
Ghostbusters
The Devil Went Down to Georgia
This is Halloween
I'll Put a Spell on You
I Want Candy



That's it! Hope this puts you in the Halloween spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Pumpkin is the New Black. Powered by