Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Little Valentines make my heart happy!!

Any holiday around here is cause for celebration, but I just can't get enough of these sweet little Valentines my girls made for their teachers and classmates! 


I found these Lilly Pulitzer-inspired Valentines on the 11 Magnolia Lane Blog, and I knew they had to be mine theirs. 


Christy from 11 Magnolia Lane created these printable and she filled her bags with little gum balls from Party City, which I think was just PERFECT for these, but we don't have a Party City close to us. I found some giant gum balls at TJMaxx, but since we are giving these out to fairly small children, I didn't want any trips to the ER on my conscience. 

Sorta spoils the lovey-dovey mood. 

I went with Valentines themed Hershey's Kisses instead. I wish I could've gotten a whole bag wrapped in the pink foil, but mixed bags were all I saw. I wonder now if I should've gone with all silver wrappers, but I hope all the little kiddos won't judge me too harshly. 

-----------------

I always struggle with ideas for teachers, because I feel that they tend to get the same stuff over and over again. I saw these cute Valentines on Tricia's Facebook page (HKL Designs) and knew they would be perfect! 


How could you not love that cute little Hoot with an awesome EOS lip balm in its belly?? Tricia is so great to work with and I've used her for a few projects already, and plan on more! 


Happy Valentine's Day! 

XOXO, 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Pumpkin is the New Black. Powered by