Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekend recap: Super Bowl Edition!

Whatta game, whatta game!!

The game didn't end the way I wanted, but you certainly can't say it wasn't exciting to watch!!

That catch, 


that INT,


that freakin' walking lion Katy Perry rode in on! 

Too bad the commercials were so sad. We had some friends over to watch the game, and by the end of the night money was on the table. Not to guess the winner of the game, but for how many times I would cry at a commercial. 

#kidding

#sorta 

To backtrack some, our weekend started out as a usual #funfriday with me and my girls. Caroline dressed for the occasion. 

Like T-shirt, like girl. 


EllaKate wanted to "get her driver's license". 


Our Friday nights are always pizza and a movie night, and luckily I have a little sous chef that loves to help! 

We ate our pizzas and watched Frozen for the 47642nd time. 


After the girls went to bed, I decided to paint my nails. By Sunday morning, they looked like this:
Painting my nails myself is always a giant waste of time. 

Saturday was nothing but the gym and Super Bowl Party prep, so it was pretty low key. Nice for me, but by the end of the night, the girls were stir crazy, and therefore driving ME crazy. Not sure how we all survived, but we did, and when Super Sunday arrived, I was thankful that I had prepped so much on Saturday. 

Steve had to go out and run a few errands, and while he was out he went into our Pier One, which is having a moving sale and there are incredible deals to be had. He brought home some good stuff for our kitchen makeover, and also bought two lucky little girls some new toys. 

A Hoot for our little Hootie


And a puppy for our animal lover. 

Our Super Bowl Party was small but successful. No pictures of attendees, but a good time was had by all. And I was even able to find some Seahawks colors in my closet!!
#lillyforthewin



Have a great Monday, y'all! 


1 comment:

  1. I was in bed by 9PM. #loser. I did see Katy Perry though. I loved it! I painted my nails Saturday too and mine today looks pretty much like yours. I love for my nails to be painted but don't love the cost of shellac! By the way, the red from the 50 shades collection from OPI is beautiful! I have it on my toes right now! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Pumpkin is the New Black. Powered by