Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

Welcome to Friday Favorites! Linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika


1. My new Keurig
Hellooooo, luvah...

My bestie. I have to tell you the story about how I got it. I had been debating asking for one for Christmas, but I just couldn't decide. Sometimes a girl just needs a whole pot of coffee, you know? Anyway, my Mom called on the way to her house Christmas morning and said she was out of K-Cups. I stopped at Walgreens and bought a bunch to bring her, and when I got to her house, I quickly made me a cup of coffee. It was so easy, I told her that I regretted not asking for one for Christmas. I told her I wanted one for my birthday (in July- never to early to plan!), and she just said she would keep that in mind. Lo and behold, guess what I opened just a few minutes later?? You guessed it. My bestie.

Kisses, bestie. Welcome to my world. It's lovely here.


2. Columbia jacket (that is hard to get a good pic of)
No hood:
(duck faces and sparkly boas- what dreams are made of!)

And with the hood up:

As all y'all know, it's been a bit nipply here. And everywhere. It's dadburn brutal. I haven't had this jacket long (bought it right before my Asheville trip), but I've worn it a ton and it keeps me nice and toasty! Love!


3. Trivia Crack

Addicted. In fact, I need to go beat down some opponents right now. Just a second....

Ok. I'm back. 

It's out of control. And I can't even tell you how mad I get when I lose. #soreloser


4. Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale/Lilly for Target






Some of my items are already coming in! I'll do a post on them soon, but expect to be seeing a lot of them around!

And I've added more to my Lilly for Target wishlist, which, let's face it, might as well be one of everything! 

Pom Pom placemats? Yes, please! I'll take 6! 

That little gold crossbody on the far left? That starfish bracelet? Yes and yes! 

Makeup cases!!! And do you see those sneaky little Essie polishes in there? I think I really just died. I guaran-dang-TEE you that pink will be on my fingers and toes all summer long! 

Here's a sneak peek of my selfie the morning of April 19: 



5. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
This stuff is AMAZEBALLS! I have seen it in umpteen million YouTube videos, but never took the plunge to order myself any. Then I just got a wild hair the other day and ordered some from Nordstrom since they have free shipping and free returns. No harm, no foul. 

Sooooo glad I did! It's truly amazing. I have dry undereyes, and this is really good stuff to hide that dryness. If it were any more moisturizing, my mascara and eyeliner would be down my cheeks! If you want a drugstore option, though, you can't beat Maybelline Age Rewind. I've bought several tubes of it, and I'll buy more, for sure. 

I normally only do 5 Friday Favorites, but this time I have to sneak in two more: 

Bonus #1
This little sweet sugar baby made all fours on her 2nd quarter report card! K through 2nd in our school system don't do the usual ABCDFs. They grade on a number scale, with 4 being the highest. This system has a name, but for the life of me I can't remember it. Anyway, my big girl got the highest grade! Whoo Hoo!! 


Bonus #2:
This morning, I spotted THIS on Facebook!

GoT on the 12th, and Lilly at Target on the 19th. I might need to be medicated this particular week. I might go ahead and line up childcare because it's possible I'll be comatose with excitement. Like those poor little fainting goats that fall right over when they get excited. I'm a goat. #squirrel

Have a fabulous weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Pumpkin is the New Black. Powered by