Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Premier Pumpkin Post!

Welcome to my new blog! 



Disclaimer: I've tried blogging before. It didn't end well. Never started well. I have high hopes for this one, though! 

#lovemethroughit

#Ibigpuffyhearthashtags

#Iwillloveyouthroughit

I feel like I should insert a paragraph here about what this blog will be about, and I hope that "a little bit of this, little bit of that" will suffice. #jazzhands

I will tell you what inspires this blog, though. As the title implies, I lurrrrve me all things pumpkin! And with today being the day after Labor Day, and therefore the unofficial start of fall, what better time to start a pumpkin themed blog! 

So, be prepared to hopefully be entertained, probably often bored, and at least occasionally inspired to eat/drink/paint/carve/wear pumpkin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Pumpkin is the New Black. Powered by